For new bookings taken after 24th December 2022.
Jellybean Photobooth Ltd – Registered at Unit 8-9 Petre House, Petre Street, Sheffield, S4 8LJ.
The following contract and its terms will set forth an agreement between Jellybean Photobooth Ltd (Provider) and (the parties), for photo booth services for an event taking place at YOUR VENUE. This written contract sets forth the full, written intention of both parties and supersedes all other written and/or oral agreements between the parties.
The Service Period will be for (SEE INVOICE FOR DATES, TIMES, AND DURATION OF BOOKING). We will arrive approximately 1 hour before the service period begins to setup the photo booth. Provider agrees to have a Photobooth operational for a minimum of 90% during this period; occasionally, operations may need to be interrupted for maintenance of the Photo Booth (changing photo paper, adjusting camera, adjusting printer, etc).
- Good access for delivery to performance area. Provider should be informed if in case access is only through stairs. JellyBean Photobooth Ltd reserves the right to cancel any booking for the reason of inaccessibility to performance area. A £100 fee will be charged for the lost hour and round trip travel charged at 50p per mile, including loss of the deposit of £75.
- A smooth level surface with an area of at least 4m by 4m and a height of at least 2.5m for the photobooth setup.
- A 220 V electric outlet for the photobooth within 10 feet of the desired performance area.
- A covered or tented area if the event is outdoor (marquee or similar). If in case a covered or tented area cannot be provided by the client, JellyBean Photobooth Ltd reserves the right at any time to deny service outdoors for reasons that might damage our equipments.
Jellybean Photobooth Obligations
- Provide an operational photobooth for the number of hours booked.
- Provide unlimited prints (2 per session only unless otherwise stated / upgraded) for the duration of the indicated service period. Multiple copies are charged at £1 per print on the day.
- Provide free design and layout for the print out with minimum of 1 photos and a maximum of 4 photos per print.
- Provide free customized design for the greenscreen in case customized backdrop is included in the package.
- Provide props for free in a provided prop case unless otherwise requested not to.
- Provide a USB Stick of the photos and an online gallery on the website for a minimum of 12 months from the date of booking.
- Provide an onsite member of staff to assist guests in the photobooth and maintain the photobooth in operating condition.
- Provide any additional items as part of the package indicated on the booking invoice.
- Free transportation within indicated service area (50 miles of Sheffield). An additional payment for the transportation will be charged accordingly for events outside the service area. (Charged at 50p per mile outside the 50 mile radius both ways)
- Deliver, install, and remove the photobooth in a timely manner.
A non-refundable deposit in the amount of £75 is due upon signing of this contract. The remaining amount is due at least 4 weeks before the date of your booking. We accept cash through our online invoice by Credit/Debit Card. We also accept BACS bank transfer. (Payments by bank transfer must include the date of booking as transfer reference.) We do not secure your date on our calendar until the deposit is received. If the rental time period exceeds the service period agreed to in the invoice, the excess in rental time will be billed to the operator at the hourly rate of £60 per hour, billed in half-hour increments of £30. If the full balance has not been paid 4 weeks before the function, a charge of £25 will be added to the invoice per week overdue. If the full balance is not cleared within 7 days of the booking date, the retainer shall be forfeited and event cancelled. The invoice can be cleared at any time in installments (minimum £10 installments) through standing order or regular payments online.
Date Changes and Cancellations
Date changes should be done at least 4 weeks before the event through written request either electronic (text messaging or email) or in paper. Change is subject to photo booth availability and receipt of a new Service Contract, charged at the then current prices as listed on www.jellybeanphotobooth.co.uk. If there is no availability for the alternate date, the retainer shall be forfeited and event cancelled. Any cancellation shall forfeit the £75 retainer paid during the signing of the contract. Any additional payment shall be refunded if the booking is cancelled before 4 weeks of the booking date. Any bookings cancelled within 4 weeks of the booking date will be charged £100 cancellation fee in addition to forfeiting the booking deposit.
Damages to Provider’s Equipment
Client acknowledges that it shall be responsible for any damage or loss to the Provider’s Equipment caused by: A) Any misuse of the Provider’s Equipment by Client or its guests, or B) Any theft or disaster (including but not limited to fire, flood or earthquake). The client acknowledges that it shall be responsible for supervising any children in the photobooth and any damage or loss to the Provider’s equipment as a result of children misusing the equipment will be charged for replacement.
Client and JellyBean Photobooth Ltd agree that in the event of a mechanical failure or for any reason or inability to perform such that JellyBean Photobooth Ltd cannot provide a functioning photo booth, that JellyBean Photobooth’s maximum liability is the return of any payments received. Client agrees that JellyBean Photobooth will not be responsible for consequential damages. If only partial services can be provided due to conditions beyond JellyBean Photobooth’s control, then the rental charges are to be refunded on a prorated basis.
Model Release Option
YOU CAN CHOOSE TO OPT IN OR OUT TO OUR MODEL RELEASE OPTION. PLEASE CONFIRM WHEN BOOKING.
We realize some clients want the photos from their event to remain private, which is why we have the option above. We’d love to use your photos on our web site, in promotional material and on our social media pages; but understand your privacy. Client agrees to, and understands the following: All guests using the photo booth hereby give to JellyBean Photobooth: The right and permission to copyright and use, photographic portraits or pictures of any photo booth user who may be included intact or in part, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose. In addition I, hereby release, discharge and agree to save JellyBean Photobooth, from any liability, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under Contract Law, then that provision, or portion thereof, shall be deemed separate from the rest of this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions, or portions thereof. This is the entire agreement between Provider and Client relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties. In the event of a conflict between parties, Client agrees to solve any arguments via arbitration.
All bookings with Jellybean Photobooth are covered by minimum £1m public liability insurance. All Jellybean photobooth colleagues including contractors are covered by Jellybean Photobooth Ltd’s Employers Liability Insurance. If the client’s venue require a copy of the proof of cover, this can be provided on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If your venue requires a higher value of cover, this can be arranged for an extra fee. For more information please get in touch.
All of the equipment provided by Jellybean Photobooth are PAT tested annually and maintained to ensure safety for the clients. If the client’s venue requires a copy of the PAT testing certificate, this can be provided on request by emailing email@example.com.